Source: Get In My Belly
I have also used this beef mixture in wontons/ragoons!
- 1 LB Lean Ground Beef
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 1 TSP Cumin
- 1 TSP Mustard Powder
- 1/2 TSP smoked paprika
- 2 CUPS Diced Onion (1 whole onion)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 10OZ Can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 Slices cheddar cheese
- 12 Dole Dinner rolls (Kings Hawiian)
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Mustard
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the beef.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin, mustard powder, and paprika.
- Add the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, cook until beef is browned and onions are golden.
- Stir in drained tomatoes.
- Place bottom half of buns in prepared pan.
- Top with beef & sliced cheese.
- Finish off with the top half of the bun
- Mix all the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat until melted, smooth and combined.
- Pour over the buns.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Serve: With sweet potato fries, salad, or roasted broccolli